Merry Christmas Wishes

Here's hoping that all of ya'll have a very Merry Christmas and say a prayer for our men and women overseas and around the world. I lost a cousin in Baghdad on October 27 to a roadside bomb. It will be his mom's first Christmas without him and she lost her husband in a military helicopter crash in Germany in 1987. She's given alot. But all of ya'll have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Danny Danny's Locksmith Service Fayetteville, NC Danny Williams Danny's Locksmith Service Fayetteville, NC

Reply to
Keyman28

Christmas and say a prayer

lost a cousin in Baghdad

first Christmas without

crash in Germany in 1987.

Christmas and a Happy New

Danny, same to you & yours

Reply to
"Key

Happy Holidays to you all, and best wishes for those away from home.

Daniel

Reply to
dbs__usenet