Happy Thanksgiving To All

Hope all of you have a terrific Thanksgiving frm mine to yours. Keyman, Shiva, Joe K., Henry... all you guys say a prayer for the boys in Baghdad. I lost my little cousin there on Oct.27. We'll miss him. But ya'll pray for them. They need it.

Happy Thanksgiving Danny Williams Danny's Locksmith Service Fayetteville, NC Danny Williams Danny's Locksmith Service Fayetteville, NC

Reply to
Keyman28