Happy Thanksgiving to ALL

Fellow Rocketeers,

From all the Sky Busters in Cleveland, OH to all rocketeers everywhere and their families, have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving holiday. Please keep those serving in the United States Armed Forces in your thoughts today. Many are along way from home doing what is required of them with no complaints.

Les Kramer #70965 L-2 / Club President Northern Ohio's TRI-CITY SKY BUSTERS ROCKETRY CLUB, NAR #535 Club website:

Club e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@SkyBusters.org Club e-mail site:

Les Kramer

snip

Same to all, from us. Our daughter came home from Iraq back in September after her 2nd 6 month tour and will go back for her 3rd after the first of the year. At least we have her home this holiday season and our son is back from Afganistan, so we have all 5 home this year. We have much to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Verna & Randy

Reply to
<randyolb

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Here are a few things I'm thankful for, in no particular order:

I'm thankful that I live in a nation where I can fly rockets (so far!)

I'm thankful for those men and women who put their lives on the line for our country.

I'm thankful for the folks who work on holidays like this so that the rest of us can buy gas, see a movie, travel, etc.

I'm thankful for my wife and family, and all our little grandkids!

Reply to
RayDunakin