NYPOWER 11 Website Now Up

Spring is here, our thoughts now turn to AP, N20, cardboard, balsa, G10 and epoxy as we get ready for a great 2005 rocket year.

The NYPOWER 11 website is now up. Its not complete yet but it has critical mass.

Visit at:

Regards, John Derimiggio VP Monroe Astronautical Rocket Society (MARS)

Reply to
john

Will there be an EX day?? (:-)

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Sorry, NAR event this year...

Reply to
john

GREAT news!! The Sky Busters will be there in force as usual.

Les Kramer #70965 L-2 / Club President Northern Ohio's TRI-CITY SKY BUSTERS ROCKETRY CLUB, NAR #535 Club website:

Club e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@SkyBusters.org Club e-mail site:

Les Kramer

Get to work on that Honest John, Les!! ;)

-Rich

Les Kramer wrote:

Reply to
Rich Pitzeruse