On Hornby's website right now...

A subtle clue to what's coming in 2009 perhaps?

(kim)

Reply to
kim

What, a new range of scenic lichen?

Fred X

Reply to
Fred X

I saw some Catenary........could that be what Kim was on about? Looks alright....wonder if i'm right?

Rob.

Reply to
Robert Wilson

"kim" wrote

Only seem to be able to download what looks like half a picture, and there is just a hint of catenary above the top Pendolino. Doesn't look much different to the old Tri-ang catenary masts which were produced 40 years or so ago. Maybe they're going to resurrect that?

Of course Peco have already announced a new catenary system, so Hornby wouldn't want to lose out to someone else's initiative.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Ignore me, I'm going senile. Someone in the RM Web thread mentioned a new Pendolino and I wondered what he was on about?

(kim)

Reply to
kim

In message , kim writes

That picture appears as "Sets & Train Packs" on

It also appears on

Jane Sullivan

It's not catenary, it's clothelines in the backyards of the terrace houses.

Reply to
MartinS