Freight car trucks (bogies)

Does anyone know where in the UK I can buy trucks (bogies) and wheels to go
under American HO gauge freight cars please?
Roger Thomas,
Swansea, UK.
Reply to
Roger Thomas
In message , " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" writes
If you're into American Modelling in the UK you might want to look at the National Model Railroad Association British Region. Web sit address is nmrabr.org.uk
There's a tremendous wealth of experience and expertise amongst the members. There's even a group that meets near you. Look on the web site or contact me and I'll put you in touch
Note for long term users who know me: I've recently been appointed as Marketing Co-ordinator for the NMRA BR. Full story at
Mike Hughes

Site Timeline