Freight car trucks (bogies)

Does anyone know where in the UK I can buy trucks (bogies) and wheels to go under American HO gauge freight cars please?

Roger Thomas, Swansea, UK.

Reply to
Roger Thomas

I think MG Sharp

do a lot of American stuff.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Also worth looking at are Model Junction at Slough

Regards

Tony Cane

Reply to
t.cane

If you're into American Modelling in the UK you might want to look at the National Model Railroad Association British Region. Web sit address is nmrabr.org.uk

There's a tremendous wealth of experience and expertise amongst the members. There's even a group that meets near you. Look on the web site or contact me and I'll put you in touch

Note for long term users who know me: I've recently been appointed as Marketing Co-ordinator for the NMRA BR. Full story at

Mike Hughes