Freight car trucks (bogies)

Does anyone know where in the UK I can buy trucks (bogies) and wheels to go
under American HO gauge freight cars please?
Roger Thomas,
Swansea, UK.
Reply to
Roger Thomas
Loading thread data ...
In message , "" writes
If you're into American Modelling in the UK you might want to look at the National Model Railroad Association British Region. Web sit address is
There's a tremendous wealth of experience and expertise amongst the members. There's even a group that meets near you. Look on the web site or contact me and I'll put you in touch
Note for long term users who know me: I've recently been appointed as Marketing Co-ordinator for the NMRA BR. Full story at
formatting link
Reply to
Mike Hughes

Site Timeline

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.