Hornby Coach Bogies

Please does anyone know where I can buy Hornby Mark 1 coach bogie frames, part number S9502 ? (Modelspares and East Kent Models are unable to oblige.)

Thanks,

Roger Thomas, Swansea, UK.

Reply to
Roger Thomas

They're the first two places I'd have recommended someone to try, too :-( I'd almost consider it worthwhile buying a cheap S/H coach and dismantling it for the required spare bits - I've done this in the past with broken Tri-ang wagons (good source of the older all-metal style couplers when building Parkside wagon kits), buying them very cheaply in junk shops or out of "odds & ends" boxes at model shops, model rail exhibitions & toy fairs.

David Belcher

Reply to
deb107_york

I may have some of these in the garage- how many do you need? Brian

Reply to
BH Williams

Hello Brian,

Thanks for the reply. I could use at least 10 if you've got that many for sale. Let me know the details (price, quantity available, postage etc.) and we can sort something out.

(I tried replying direct but the server bounced your address.)

Thanks,

Roger

Reply to
Roger Thomas