Repo Petter M s/n plates ?

Does anyone know of anyone who produces blank brass serial plates? I have a Petter M type 5hp where I know the number, but don?t have the plate. It should have the cast brass Petter Junior plate.

I have seen some around in the past, but have not found one of late.

Thanks

Chris Bedo Kent UK

Reply to
Chris Bedo

ISTR that Mac McGowan used to do them. regards Roland.

.Mailgate.ORG

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

I've seen others cast for Petter Handymen & large Blackstones in the past. Think they were via lost wax, but that could be totally wrong. Only issue is that you need to borrow an original (or make a mould) to copy.

Anyone know who does that work?

Colin

Reply to
Colin Osborne