Mainline BCK

Hello

Can anyone tell me the catalogue number of the Mainline/Replica Brake Composite Corridor (BCK) coach in BR blue/grey livery please. I'm trying to find a second hand one with no success yet.

Thanks Roger Thomas Swansea

Reply to
Roger Thomas

Crewe Junction

give the catalogue number as being

12142.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

But that one is not blue/grey! It is Intercity Charter livery.

The Replica Railways Catalogue Number 2 shows the blue/grey BCK as item number 12145.

The Palitoy Mainline blue/grey BSK was catalogue number 37104 but I don't think they ever produced a BCK.

Good luck in your search.

Dave W.

Reply to
Dave Westerman

Just to clarify - what I'm looking for is a OO gauge Mark 1 coach with 5 compartments (not 4) and smaller guards area. Thanks for any help. Roger

Reply to
Roger Thomas

Bachmann make them, much better than Mainline. Keith

Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove