Re: Hornby blue & Dutch 31s

According to our Hornby rep, the blue 31s arrived in Margate this week and

> the Dutch ones are expected next week. Add around 7-10 days for them to > get > into the shops.

Not wishing to deprive you of business, JT, but I notice that Hattons list the "Dutch" one (on their website) as being in stock today so other retailers should have them too or receive them imminently. No sign of the blue one yet though!

Cheers, John.

Reply to
John Lancaster

"John Lancaster" wrote

Guess our Hornby rep got it wrong again!

John.

Reply to
John Turner

"John Lancaster" wrote