Model Coach Wanted

Has anyone got the following coach for sale please:

Mainline/Replica Mark 1 Brake Composite Corridor (BCK) in blue/grey, item no. 12145. It is the one with 5 compartments, not the Brake Second Corridor (BSK) which has 4. I know that Bachmann make one but I am trying to match my older stock.

Any help or advice appreciated.

Regards Roger Thomas

Reply to
Roger Thomas

Tried eBay?

You can leave a "search" in place to notify you when one is offered.

I would suggest leaving two "searches", the first looking for occurrences of the words "Replica" and "brake", the second search looking for "Mainline" and "brake". You could also leave one for just "BCK" - the process costs nothing until you buy something.

You will get some false positives, but probably not many.

HTH.

Reply to
Brian Watson