Lima / Roco European [Swiss] Spares

Hi All,
Just took my Lima SBB Re 4/4 II out of the cabinet for the first time in
years and was noticed a grunting and lack of motion, which seemed like
gearbox problems. On dismantling, sure enough the plastic gears that grip
the metal axles had both split.....
...anyone any ideas where I might get service sheets or akward
model-specific parts for swiss lima, i'd imagine there'd be a italian
version of east kent models somewhere??
While I'm at it, I've been looking for a replacement coupling for a ROCO
coach for years (Obviously not very hard), I've tried contacting uk
retailers which sell European outline previously for these parts, but no
luck.
The coach is the same model as:

the part I've broken carries the number 4223 moulded onto it.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Craig
Reply to
Craig Douglas
"Craig Douglas" wrote
Try Arcadia Models in Shaw, Oldham, Lancs. They've been superb in supplying me with spares for both Roco and Fleischmann.
John.
Reply to
John Turner
Thanks John,