ROCO turntable

I want to connect a ROCO turntable (ref 42615) to au digital system (home made). I have not the shematics of the electic connections to the bridge. ROCO
manual gives the connection to the legacy command box, but not the fonctionnal effect of each connection (i.e. the locking signal..)
Does anybody have some information about this shematic.
Thank you.