Kato Shells

Before I strip down 4 UP shells to paint.....................
If theres anyone wanting to swap their shells for these I'll be happy
to do so.
I'm about to strip 1 GP and 3 SD's.
Let me know soon before I get the brake fluid out.
I would hate to strip them down only to find someone else looking for them.
Mike
the OTHER Mike wrote:

These are HO
brake fluid?
sorry... new to the hobby

Schumway spake thus:

Yep; that's the stuff a lot of us use to strip paint from plastic. Works well, is cheap, doesn't harm the plastic.
--
In order to embark on a new course, the only one that will
solve the problem: negotiations and peace with the Palestinians,

I'd be careful with brake fluid on a Kato shell...If I remember correctly, I've heard it makes the plastic brittle. It does work on some other brands though (it stripped a Bachmann BQ23-7 shell almost perfectly)