Kato Shells

Before I strip down 4 UP shells to paint.....................

If theres anyone wanting to swap their shells for these I'll be happy to do so.

I'm about to strip 1 GP and 3 SD's.

Let me know soon before I get the brake fluid out.

I would hate to strip them down only to find someone else looking for them.

Mike

Reply to
the OTHER Mike

These are HO

Reply to
the OTHER Mike

brake fluid?

sorry... new to the hobby

Reply to
Schumway

Schumway spake thus:

Yep; that's the stuff a lot of us use to strip paint from plastic. Works well, is cheap, doesn't harm the plastic.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

I'd be careful with brake fluid on a Kato shell...If I remember correctly, I've heard it makes the plastic brittle. It does work on some other brands though (it stripped a Bachmann BQ23-7 shell almost perfectly)

Reply to
me