RR Track vs. Cadrail.

What are your opinions and experience of RR Track and Cadrail?

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com says...

I have CADRail, but have never used RR Track.
What I like about CADRail is it is not limited to model railroad applications. It is very functional as a general CAD program. I have used it for many non-model railroad projects and think it is great.
CADRail is a very good program for model railroad design. It is very easy to add your own custom track templates, and templates for other items.