RR Track vs. Cadrail.

What are your opinions and experience of RR Track and Cadrail?

Reply to
video guy - www.locoworks.com

I have CADRail, but have never used RR Track.

What I like about CADRail is it is not limited to model railroad applications. It is very functional as a general CAD program. I have used it for many non-model railroad projects and think it is great.

CADRail is a very good program for model railroad design. It is very easy to add your own custom track templates, and templates for other items.

Reply to
Ken Rice