Jim perkins petter spares

Anyone know if Jim is still in the petter spares buisness, and how to email him, i can't find his website.

Reply to
Motor

I replied to this yesterday, but it doesn't appear to have been posted.

Jim can be found at

and

snipped-for-privacy@perkins.fsnet.co.uk

He specializes in post WWII Petter, but is likely to know where to find anything prior to that.

I've got post WWII gaskets for Petter - see my web site.

Geoff

quickies

replying to Motor, a wilkins wrote: hi I need to contact jim perkins about problems with a petter pc1 engine regards alan

Reply to
a wilkins