Jim perkins petter spares

Anyone know if Jim is still in the petter spares buisness, and how to
email him, i can't find his website.
Reply to
Motor
I replied to this yesterday, but it doesn't appear to have been posted.
Jim can be found at
and
snipped-for-privacy@perkins.fsnet.co.uk
He specializes in post WWII Petter, but is likely to know where to find anything prior to that.
I've got post WWII gaskets for Petter - see my web site.
Geoff
quickies
hi I need to contact jim perkins about problems with a petter pc1 engine regards alan
Reply to
a wilkins