Roco turnout fault

I have 11 turnouts on my layout and all are fitted with the ROCO digital turnout contolled with the ROCO 10770 keyboard. Five of the turnouts fail to
repsond to the diverge key and will only operate with the straight button. If, for example I want to diverge then I would need to press the straight key twice to get the point to move. Has anyone any experince about how to correct this fault?
Thanks
Michael