Roco turnout fault

I have 11 turnouts on my layout and all are fitted with the ROCO digital
turnout
contolled with the ROCO 10770 keyboard. Five of the turnouts fail to
repsond to
the diverge key and will only operate with the straight button. If, for
example
I want to diverge then I would need to press the straight key twice to
get the
point to move. Has anyone any experince about how to correct this fault?
Thanks
Michael
Reply to
Michael