Best source for Peco flex track?

Hi all,
I live in Birmingham and I am looking for a source for Peco OO flex
track.
I need six 3' lengths and I would like to find the best price in the UK
including postage. I would prefer Finescale but I will take Streamline
if it is a great deal cheaper.
It does not have to be an online shop - but I don't have a car so I
would need it posted.
Any recommendations?
Thanks and regards,
Jason
Reply to
Jason Shron
In message , Jason Shron writes
Your best source for 6 lengths of flexible track is your local model shop. -- Many mail order places won't send fewer than 12 lengths through the post. -- Track sent through the post is more susceptible to damage. -- What you save on the price of the track you lose on the price of the postage. -- It is often more convenient to buy locally rather than by mail order.
Reply to
John Sullivan
But I have to add £5 travel costs and two hours out of my day to buy from my "local shop". This makes mail order a more attractive option, if someone will do it.
Regards,
Jason
Reply to
Jason Shron
Be a devil - buy 12! They won't be wasted because you will need the extras next week or next month.
Be sure to order extra fishplates, plain and insulated. Ohh, and add in a couple of turnouts so you can lay the extra sidings that you decide the extra track lengths can be used for. ;-)
Regards, Greg.P.
Reply to
Gregory Procter
Are there any Model Clubs near you? One of the members could have some spares for sale.
David.
Reply to
David F.
I called my local shop - Hobbyrail in Sutton Coldfield - and he has kindly offered to post the track to me. What wonderful service! It's always a pleasure shopping there, and it is no different dealing with them over the phone.
Regards,
Jason
Reply to
Jason Shron