Shrewsbury

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if Class 40s worked into Shrewsbury in 'Blue Diesel' days, please?

Thanks,

Roger Thomas, Swansea, UK.

Reply to
Roger Thomas

I think they must have done, Roger, as they pitched up fairly regularily at Severn Tunnel Junction on freights from Warrington and Carlisle, which would have come down the 'North and West', as well as making infrequent appearances at Cardiff Central, again on passenger services (mainly excursions, I think) from the same route. Brian

Reply to
BH Williams

"Roger Thomas" wrote

Yes.