spot welder tong size?

Hi again folks.

I want to make a custom set of tongs for my Harbor Freight portable spot welder, the 1.5KVA one. The tongs are 5/8" in diameter, but HF is backordered until after Hell freezes. Can anyone tell me if Miller (Or anybody elses) tongs are the same diameter?

Thanks.

Roger in Vegas Worlds Greatest Impulse Buyer

Reply to
Roger Hull

All the small ones use 5/8" tongs. Miller and Dayton both use them.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler