Spotters Wanted

I spotted (sic) this in another newsgroup:

MartinS

ROTFLMAO. Thanks for that mate, my sides hurt now;-)

Mark

Reply to
Mark Bedingfield

In article , MartinS writes

Ouch!

As someone with Asperger's AND thick glasses, and who is hardly thin, and who reads this group...

Unfortunately I just miss out on the dedication levels for what would otherwise be very well-paid work. Maybe if I go into training...

Reply to
Chris Brown

Any chance of a better copy?

Reply to
Kevin Martin

I think if you enlarge to full page, then left click somewherein the area of the advert, it will enable a 'pop-up' which will then let you enlarge the 'adverts'

Reply to
Keith J Patrick

Looks pretty poor quality to me, I can enlarge it OK, but still poor.

Reply to
Kevin Martin

In message , MartinS writes

I saw it in uk.local.south-wales yesterday.

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

I'm not surprised, since Colin Jones is a Welshman!

Reply to
MartinS

It's fairly legible when printed out, enlarged to fit the page. Where it's from, I've no idea.

Reply to
MartinS

Is it a Viz original?

Reply to
Brian Watson

Are you any relation to Natasha Bedingfield?

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Probably. I am from New Zealand. There aren't alot of Bedingfield's around this part of the world. Makes us easy to find in the white pages;-)

Mark

Reply to
Mark Bedingfield