Spring online SouthErneR V50#2 now available

OK, for those of you who have been pining away for the next issue of The SouthErneR it is finally here, online at the SE Region's website
at:
http://www.ser-nmra.org/sou.htm
This issue is 69 pages with over 150 photos and contains articles on:
• Rails to Sails Convention Details • SER Model Contest Information • Detail for Poles • Oral B Flossing Brush • Last Look at Bob McIntyre’s SV&S Railroad • NMRA Insurance Program • Huntsville & Lake of Bays Railway • Birmingham Special in 2010 • Bill Mathewson’s 1/24 Scale “Critter” • The New National Contest Program for Hartford • Spring 2009 Board of Directors Meeting • A Look at the Piedmont Division’s 2009 Train Show
So now that that one is finally done I can start on the next print issue, Summer 2009 whose deadline is just a week away on June 1st.
Enjoy,
Paul Voelker SE Region Editor
Add pictures here
âś–
On Tue, 26 May 2009 17:06:15 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@email.msn.com wrote:

Always one of the best online publications - congratulations.
--
Steve

Add pictures here
âś–
In message
snipped-for-privacy@email.msn.com writes

Paul
Thanks for sharing that with us all. I hope you don't mind but I've re-posted this message to the NMRA British Region members.
Congratulations on an excellent magazine. It must have taken a lot of effort.
--
Mike Hughes
Marketing Co-ordinator NMRA British Region
Mike Hughes wrote:

Paul has been doing this for many years now.
Thanks Paul for all the hard work you put into this and your other support of the NMRA and the SER.
Howard Garner NMRA and SER Lifer
Add pictures here
âś–