59 page Summer 2010 SouthErneR now online

As the title says, the Summer 2010 SouthErneR is now available on the SER's website. ONLY 59 pages and a whoppingly big 10.6 MB, but worth every bit of the download time! There are 24 pages of photos covering Joe Fiore's O scale empire in Birmingham, AL, a bit over 50 photos all told. Other topics include coverage of the region's convention in Birmingham, AL and the region contest, pictures of new & returning officers and committee chairs, meetings, division news and upcoming events.

The smaller B&W-only 24 page print version is now at the Printer's and should be in the mail on Tuesday. For those of you going to the Milwaukee NMRA convention, I plan to have copies of the 24 page print version of this issue with me so if you are interested in taking a look at the smaller print version, stop by the contest room sometime during the week. In the meantime, enjoy the online version.

Paul Voelker L01441 SE Region Editor NMRA Photo Contest

Reply to
paul-voelker