SER's The SouthErneR V46#3 is online

Two issues have posted to: www.ser-nmra.org
The first is the regular, expanded online version of the V46#3 Summer issue with 62 pages in color (print version is 24 B&W pages).
The second is the online-only SER Convention issue which has another 52 pages in color and mostly covering just the region's convention.
Now that I am back from Cincinnati I can start working on sorting the contest winner's photos for posting at the NMRA's contest webpages and start on the next online-only Model Contest Photo Book. Be a little while for that though, there were about 235 total entries in the contest not counting the Module contest at the trainshow but counting everything else that was in the room in all categories and contests.
Paul