Winter 2012 online SouthErneR now available w/3 Layout articles

OK Boys & Girls, the online version of the Winter 2012 issue (Volume 53 #1.5), the E-SouthErneR is now available at the SER's website:
http://www.ser-nmra.org /
Only 54 pages in this issue rather than the usual 60+ pages but well worth your time to download and look through anyway. Articles include:
More of George Bloodworth's L&K Railroad (in color) - I have picked 23 out of the 120+ photos I shot during my visit on the 2011 Piedmont Pilgrimage.
Dave Butts' story, "Built to Switch" - an operations-oriented N scale module.
An 11-page update on the progress of the Editor's operations-oriented Union Pacific, Denver & Gulf RR 4ft by 8ft Living Room Layout.
An early look at the 2012 SER Convention, "Tracks To The Smokies", which will be held in Gatlinburg, TN over the June 1-3 weekend.
2012 SER Convention Registration form - come join us in June!
And as with all previous online E-SouthErneRs, every photo from the black & white print version is in color in the online version - except for those that really were black & white to begin with!
Enjoy,
Paul Voelker SER Editor