Winter SouthErneR V48 #1.5 now online

The Winter 2007 issue of the E-SouthErneR is now on-line at the SER website. 67 pages all told with well over 100 photos including pix of
13 of the layouts on the 2006 Piedmont Pilgrimage tour on the back pages. Take a look and enjoy all the color photos included, especially the tribute to Dudley Ross.
http://www.ser-nmra.org/sou.htm
Enjoy,
Paul Voelker SER Editor
On Feb 5, 1:58 pm, snipped-for-privacy@email.msn.com wrote:

Wow! That's quite an undertaking. Very professional and easy to navigate. That'll keep me off the streets for a couple days! <g> Thanks for sharing.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Model Railroad Books, Toys, and Trains: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,200 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links
Bill wrote: [...]

[...]
Yes, one the best constructed websites I've seen in a long time. Well done, SER!