Winter SouthErneR V48 #1.5 now online

The Winter 2007 issue of the E-SouthErneR is now on-line at the SER website. 67 pages all told with well over 100 photos including pix of

13 of the layouts on the 2006 Piedmont Pilgrimage tour on the back pages. Take a look and enjoy all the color photos included, especially the tribute to Dudley Ross.

Enjoy,

Paul Voelker SER Editor

Reply to
paul-voelker

Wow! That's quite an undertaking. Very professional and easy to navigate. That'll keep me off the streets for a couple days! Thanks for sharing.

History of N Scale:
Railroad Books, Toys, and Trains:
to 1,200 sites:

Bill

Bill wrote: [...]

[...]

Yes, one the best constructed websites I've seen in a long time. Well done, SER!

Reply to
Wolf