The SouthErneR V48 #3.5 is online w/photos of Detroit Conv.

The 2007 Summer Issue of the E-SouthErneR is now on-line at the SER website at:
http://www.ser-nmra.org/sou.htm
Some coverage of the Detroit contests is in this issue but more will
be in the Fall issue when it comes out. There are photos of the model of the SP Train Ferry Solano that was in the contest room. There are also photos of the Detroit Convention's Trainshow.
The Fall issue will follow in a couple of weeks (I hope).
Also for those interested in visiting train layouts in Georgia, you may want to check out the SER Piedmont Division's website at:
www.piedmont-div.org
They have updates on the upcoming Piedmont Pilgrimage starting at the end of October this year. There will be 60 layouts on tour, a few on every weekend all through the month of November and this year also including the last weekend in October and the first weekend in December.
Paul Voelker SER Editor
Server not found
On Thu, 04 Oct 2007 02:57:12 GMT, Big Rich Soprano wrote:

Worked fine for me last night, and again just now.
This is one of the best model railroading sites - clean, simple, great content. The folks in SER can be really proud of that crew and should be very appreciative of them.
--
Steve

I'll try again - brb - talk amongst yerselves. I'll give you a topic - "The Roman Empire was neither Roaming nor an Umpire" DISCUSS...

It worked - 3rd time's the charm!

And before anyone had to invoke Godwin's Law!
Puckdropper

hehehe that's right...
Puckdropper wrote:

Bah! Invoking Godwin's Law is for sissies.
--

Rick Jones
Remove the Extra Dot to e-mail me

So's disguising your e-mail!