Winter 2011 SouthErneR w/update #4 on Giant Mushroom in Winder

OK Guys & Gals, the Winter 2011 issue of The SouthErneR is now available at the SER's website:
http://www.ser-nmra.org/publications
This one is 69 pages including (for all of you N-scalers out there) a long-awaited Update #4 on the progress Mike Devaney has made on his "Giant Mushroom in Winder" N-scale layout modeling the C&O.
Also are several pages of photos of the October 2010 Piedmont Division model & photo contest which hopefully will inspire some of you to bring a model, photo or craft to the upcoming SER convention at Macon, GA in May.
Speaking of which, I have included the latest information on Macon Tracks 2011 which is currently in the Spring print issue of the newsletter including the most recent registration form which has added a section on purchasing pre-convention T-shirts.
Last but not least is a reprint from the national website on the history of the Achievement Program. Read how it all got started and who the pioneers were who first got the ball rolling. It is an interesting read particularly as we are coming up on its 50 year anniversary.
Enjoy,
Paul Voelker SER Editor
Thanks for that.
Neil.