Steam train shirts where to get them

Hi is there any sites on the web that sell Steam train shirts something will a nice picture on a steam train ??

Thanking you for any assistance Dean

Reply to
Dean & Melissa Williams

Try this web site:

They have railroad logos on a variety of clothing items.

Reply to
Ken Rice

Try

Great Stuff!

Regards,

DAve

Reply to
DaveW

Dean & Melissa Williams said the following on 7/12/2005 1:23 AM:

Or make your own iron-ons. Made a sweat shirt for my Dad that had a picture of him driving a steam engine in S.F. Get the iron-on sheets for your ink jet printer then find the picture you want. Easy.

Kirk

Reply to
'Captain' Kirk DeHaan

Yep, that's what I did.

For the low resolution example in the link below I am able to put two prints on the same sheet to be more efficient. Ironing is easy to do (follow the manufacturer's instructions to the letter!) and you can make as many of exactly what you want.

Pete in Calgary, AB, GWN

'Capta> Or make your own iron-ons. Made a sweat shirt for my Dad that had a

Reply to
Pete in Calgary