Clearwater show

Anyone planning to attend the GATS show in Clearwater this weekend? Just a coincidence that we are vacationing there next week, arriving
on Saturday. I though I might drop by the show on Sunday, since the venue appears to be very close to our lodings.
Is this show worth the time/admission$?
Norman Morgan <> http://www.norm-morgan.com

Well, I'll be there as a vendor, so of course it's worth it! LOL
Last year there was a good mix of scales, but it all depends on what you're looking for.
Stop by and say "hi."
Mike Tennent "IronPenguin"

..........and pick up one of the billboard models. I got one in Montgomery last May and it looks great.
Froggy,
Froggy @ thepond..com wrote:

I meant to post something about our meeting.
Folks, there really is a Froggy!!!
We had a very nice chat at the NMRA regional last month. He's just what you'd imagine - sort of a cross between Sean Connery and Charlton Heston...
Mike (just like me) Tennent "IronPenguin"
Mike Tennent wrote:

A gun nut with a Scots accent? ;-)
-- Kizhe

I thought he was from AZ or NM or similar. Remember these are states where all the hospitals have signs to "check you guns before entering" <VBG>.