Timonium show

Last reminder.............Timonium, MD Jan 24/25 ..................find a
serious mess of choo choos etc in a 3 and 1/2 acre building. There will be
between 800 and 1000 tables with many displays, operating railroads, and
clinics. New this year will be the Silverton Central...........it is worth
the trip just to see this. The builder, John Addison will be doing several
clinics on scenery both days. There will be other clinics on tree building
etc. Many manufacturers including Broadway Limited will be there in addition
to many wonderful dealers in most scales. No, this is not just a dealer
show..................many individuals will have space there trying to
dispose of stuff that never made it to Ebay.
There is always free parking and admission has not gone up as has Greenberg
and GATs. We are still $6 and kids of all sizes and shapes are free up to
13. Always Saturday attendees may return Sunday free.
Bring stuff to sell on our white elephant area or silent auctions.
Plenty of great stuff for sale or trade. check out our site for additional
information and directions
Feel Free to call or email
410 730 1036.
We look forward to seeing you and we'll try to give you the very best train
show.
HZ
Reply to
Howard Zane