Greenberg Show Ft.Washington Pa

We will be doing Lionel TMCC demos at the Greenberg Show in the Ft.Washington Pa Expo Center Saturday 12/13 and Sunday 12/14.

We have a few free passes to the show available. If anyone is interested send me an e-mail and I'll give you my cell phone number. Call me when you get to the show and I'll give you the free pass.

We have a total of 7 available. First come first served.

Reply to
TRAINMAN9