Timonium Show

Folks... A little spam here..........Our fall Oct 11/12 show is coming up quite soon. There will be much to offer including some incredible layouts. Please check out our site for details

Concurrent with our show at the Maryland State Fairgrounds will be a computer show and collectible/antiques show. This may be of interest to your family if you are planning on attending. Please use the park n ride behind the Cow Palace as it is considerably easier and more convient. The web site will give you directions. We have a rather large consignment area for you to sell items, a silent auction on both days, or you may register for a table. Parking is always free and we have great refreshments and several clinics on going. Many door prizes will be given out. It now takes over two miles to walk this event once...so bring comfortable shoes and be prepared to stay a bit. Feel free to email or call for additional information. Should you decide to stay for two days, Sunday admission is free as are all kids up to 13 on either day.

Hope to see you there

Howard Zane

Reply to
Howard Zane

And if I may add...we're planning on being there too next week. Look our City Classics display which is usually near Stewart Hobbies. As in the past, if you mention that you saw this on rec.model.railroads you'll get a small gift that you can use on your layout or structures. No, it's not a brass engine. : )

Hope to see some of you there!

Oh...and Karl's Kabuse will be there too.

Jim S.

Reply to
Ctyclsscs

Thanks for the great reminder!

Clarence

Reply to
Clarence Bell
10q jim; & yes i will be there representing Karls Kabuse along with the usual cornucopia of brass in many scales. See you there. karl
Reply to
KYager1126

Including the four HO models I sold to him out of economic necessity. :-)

Dieter Zakas (who doubts he'll be able to make it at all)

Reply to
Hzakas

Can't make this one.....:-(

See you in January!

Reply to
MrRathburne

Also, don't forget the MER convention in Reston, VA, the same weekend:

dave

Reply to
David Emery

I can't make it this week end, but I'm going to work for the January one. I feel left out - four hours away and I've never been there.

Gene ABV61-1043.001.HCB

"Skinny Dipping and Other Stories" On the web at
or
and look for "Into Joy From Sadness" soon.

Reply to
STEAM GENE