brass at Timonium - Jan 24/25

K-Val Hobbies will return to Timonium in two weeks with a large batch of consignment brass - N, HO and O - mostly HO. Look for our banner flying high in the Cow Palace. We will have three tables for you to inspect. Bring cash or your checkbook because we will not be able to process credit cards at that location. The only thing that will stop us is Mother Nature - we might have trouble getting out of Buffalo in January!

Reply to
MGuill1224