Timonium show

Folks, This February 5/6 is our gigantic winter show. We have booked well over 900 tables so far. Maryland State Fairgrounds, York Rd in Timonium, MD just north of Baltimore. It is worth the trip just to see the huge and quite well done 160'x40' HO layout from/by the North Carolina Sipping and Switching Society. Many more operating layouts in most popular gauges may be seen along with a serious mess of goodies for sale. We have a record number of individual sellers this time and we are expanding the "White Elephant" area to eight tables. Please check our site for complete details including hours, costs, directions and lodging information.

'Hope to see you there. Thanks, HZ

Reply to
Howard Zane