Train Show in Atlanta

The Model Train Show sponsored by the Piedmont Division is coming up March 13-14 at Cobb Galleria Centre. This new venue allows for this year's show to be bigger and better than ever! Over 250 vendor tables have been sold and we will have seven display layouts in HO, O, S, N and Lego. This year we are featuring the Sipping & Switching Society

5,000 sq ft HO layout, one of your only chances to see this beautiful HO layout at a nearby location. A great HO layout, complete with trains and a Digitrax DCC system will be raffled off, plus hourly door prizes. We are also adding White Elephant tables open to everyone to sell their old train stuff or search for new goodies.

Please see our website at

for more information and directions.

See you at the show!!

Reply to