Timonium train show

The Great Scale Model Train Show is this weekend...April 16/17 in Timonium,
MD. near Baltimore. We'll have well over 700 tables.......650 tables of
scale and around 100 tables of Hi-Rail/ O gauge.
Please check our site for details

Hope you can make it.....many neat items for sale and many great operating
layouts.......also our white elephant/consignment area has doubled in size.
You may sell unwanted items here.
HZ
30-1036
Reply to