Timonium Great Scale Model Train Show

Hi folks, Last minute reminder.......Our gigantic fall show is this weekend ..Sat 9-4 and Sun 10-4 at The Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium just north of Baltimore. We have close to 800 tables of merchandise, over 25,000 sq feet of operating layouts in all scales including Hi-rail and G. New this year is the fabulous North Carolina Sipping and Switching layout of gigantic proportions in addition to the 4 County Society's great HO layout soon to be featured in the model railroad press. For you N sale folks there will be plenty to choose from and enjoy. Check out the fabulous Bantrak layout which is about 50' x 50'. There are many others just to numerous to mention. There will be Hi-Rail vendors and some collectible O and S gauge. Please check our site

for updated information. Everything is on the site including our pictures (ouch!!) Of course parking is free and Saturday folks may come back Sunday free of charge. Admission is still only $6.00. All sizes and shapes of kids are free up to age 13, and we have unlimited family rates for $12..(uncles, aunts, grandparents, whatever!!). To raise funds for new choo choos, use our famous "White Elephant" tables or silent auction...........one for each day.............or feel free to peddle your goods to vendors. For you folks with damaged choo choos or just want to see how to repair them, Dr. Harry Heike will there all weekend doing clinics on loco repair and offeing help and advise.

We hope to see you there................try not to miss this event.

Howard and Ken

Reply to
Howard Zane

While at the show don't forget to stop by Karls Kabuse for your brass needs in almost any scale. 10q karl

Reply to
KYager1126