Timonium Great Scale Model Train Show

Hi folks,
Last minute reminder.......Our gigantic fall show is this weekend ..Sat 9-4
and Sun 10-4 at The Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium just north of
Baltimore. We have close to 800 tables of merchandise, over 25,000 sq feet
of operating layouts in all scales including Hi-rail and G. New this year is
the fabulous North Carolina Sipping and Switching layout of gigantic
proportions in addition to the 4 County Society's great HO layout soon to be
featured in the model railroad press. For you N sale folks there will be
plenty to choose from and enjoy. Check out the fabulous Bantrak layout which
is about 50' x 50'. There are many others just to numerous to mention. There
will be Hi-Rail vendors and some collectible O and S gauge. Please check our
site
for updated information. Everything is on the site
including our pictures (ouch!!) Of course parking is free and Saturday folks
may come back Sunday free of charge. Admission is still only $6.00. All
sizes and shapes of kids are free up to age 13, and we have unlimited family
rates for $12..(uncles, aunts, grandparents, whatever!!). To raise funds for
new choo choos, use our famous "White Elephant" tables or silent
auction...........one for each day.............or feel free to peddle your
goods to vendors.
For you folks with damaged choo choos or just want to see how to repair
them, Dr. Harry Heike will there all weekend doing clinics on loco repair
and offeing help and advise.
We hope to see you there................try not to miss this event.
Howard and Ken
Reply to
Howard Zane
While at the show don't forget to stop by Karls Kabuse for your brass needs in almost any scale. 10q karl
Reply to
KYager1126