Wakefield, MA model train show

We are pleased to announce the North Shore Model RR Club is having it's annual train show and open house Next weekend, October 18-19.

Saturday October 18 - Train Show at the Americal Civic Center, Wakefield. Layout, displays and vendors. 9:30-3:30

Saturday and Sunday, October 18 & 19- club Open House. 25 years and still building. Some see the club's 90x45 HO and HOn3 scale layout. Basement of Brothers Restaurant, Wakefield center (enter from rear parking lot)

MBTA and Car accessible. Free parking. (short walk between show & open house) Adults: $3; children over 5 and seniors $1. (under age 5 free) Family max: $7

For more information, visit

or call 781-245-4742. (email: show at nsmrc.org)

Thanks

- J

Reply to
John McLachlan

Just to let you know, in case you haven't heard, but the NHRHTA (the New Haven Railroad guys) will *not* be going to the show. We just can't get enough people. In fact, I was the only one that could be there all day. The other guys had weddings, vacations, threats of divorce, etc. Sorry about this, but there is no way I'm doing that show all by myself. We need at least 4 people to make it work. This was just announced on the NHRHTA Forum

I hope you guys can fill the space on such short notice, but we had a couple people back out on us this week.

Paul A. Cutler III - who will be there anyways, just as a paying customer, not a dealer.

************* Weather Or No Go New Haven *************
Reply to
Pac Man