Quad Cites Scale Model Show

The 8th Annual Quad Cites Scale model Show will be held on Sunday 28 March at the Holiday Inn in Davenport Iowa. Please note that teh show will be held on Sunday this year. This is a large show with 60 vendor tables and usually runs around 300-400 model entries. We use modified AMPS judging with Gold, Silver and Bronze awards. This years special awards include, best P-38, Best 1950's subject, Best French subject, Best 1/72 aircraft, Best Space/Sci-Fi, and the return of teh King of Battle award for best Artillery piece, any era, any scale. We also have Peoples Choice awards in every category. Vendor tables are only $15. The Quad Cities Cruisers car club will also be having a display of their cars set up in the parking lot. The Rock Isalnd Arsenal musuem will also be open with one of the largest gun collections in the US on display.

Location: Davenport Holiday Inn, 5202 Brady Strreet, Davenport, IA

For details e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com or

If you live in the Eastern Iowa, Western Illinois area, feel free to stop by our meetings on the second Saturday of every month at the Deere-Wiman Carriage House in Moline, IL. Details on our web site at

GRBroman