Model contest/ swapmeet

Quad City Scale Modelers is having its' annual show/contest/swapmeet next
Saturday (31 Mar). We'd love to have you there! We're looking for more
vendors, whether you run a modeling-related business or just want to cull
the stash and buy mama that new dress, exhibitor modelers who want
bragging rights, or if you just want to stop by and check out the work of
others and drool that's ok too. The show is in Davenport, Iowa (where?!)
in the Clarion Hotel at 53rd and Brady. The cost of the vendor tables is
$20 each, which you could make back in about ten minutes. We're
completely non-biased, all categories are included for display. Awarda
will be presented at the end of the day. Doors open at 0900. Be there,
or have a lot less fun somewhere else. Any questions, call Glen at
309-523-3671. See ya Saturday!
Reply to
Disco58