Model contest/ swapmeet

Quad City Scale Modelers is having its' annual show/contest/swapmeet next Saturday (31 Mar). We'd love to have you there! We're looking for more vendors, whether you run a modeling-related business or just want to cull the stash and buy mama that new dress, exhibitor modelers who want bragging rights, or if you just want to stop by and check out the work of others and drool that's ok too. The show is in Davenport, Iowa (where?!) in the Clarion Hotel at 53rd and Brady. The cost of the vendor tables is $20 each, which you could make back in about ten minutes. We're completely non-biased, all categories are included for display. Awarda will be presented at the end of the day. Doors open at 0900. Be there, or have a lot less fun somewhere else. Any questions, call Glen at

309-523-3671. See ya Saturday!
Reply to
Disco58