Region V Regional

The Quad Cities Scale Modelers Society is hosting the Region V Regional Convention, April 29th and 30th, 2005. We are planning to make it the best regional ever, bar none. We are looking for more vendors, feel free to throw your hat in the ring, and your wares on the tables (available at a paltry $30 per table). There are 80 categories to enter, with 20 special awards. The theme is "Made in the USA" with an award to the best American subject. Parents don't worry, any subjects deemed "adult" will be apart from the main area, so bring the kids along. General info is-- Location: Holiday Inn, 5202 Brady St., Davenport, Iowa Registration fees (Adult)--$20, $15 for IPMS members, unlimited entries Junior (12-17)--$5, 11 and under are free $3 walk in admission For more info please visit our website at

Even if you can't attend the convention, please visit our website anyway.

Reply to
timetraveler658