BrickCon 2010

BrickCon: Tales of the Brick Adult Fans Of LEGO Convention September 30th - October 3rd, 2010 Seattle Center Exhibition Hall
Seattle, Washington USA http://www.brickcon.org
Now is the time to register for BrickCon 2010, September 30th through October 3rd. This years Theme is Tales of the Brick! Build your Tale and tell (and show) it to the world!
We return to the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall and have added the Rainier Room (Northwest Rooms) to our venue space. Well be using the Rainier Room (6,000 sq ft) for all of our Convention Activities including the Thursday Meet and Greet and our General Assemblies, seminars and contests.
Registering now will guarantee youll receive a customized engraved name badge you can wear proudly to the entire three day (four if you count Thursday and we do!) event. Included with your registration will be a great Goody Bag, a Free Luncheon on Friday. And, if youre old enough, you can attend our Thursday Meet and Greet get together where mixed drinks, beer and wine will be available ($4 per drink cash only) along with free Mexican fare (snacks).
If you procrastinate too long, September 15th is the deadline, we cannot guarantee the terrific Goody Bag and custom badge. Registration will close September 28th. Then registration will only be at the door at the Exhibition Hall.
Visit http://www.brickcon.org now for details and Register Now!
Prices:
Adult Registration (21+) $65 Young Adult Registration (18-21) $60 Under 18 (Teen) Registration (must include an Adult (21+) as a package) $60 T-Shirts $15 $17.50 Convention Model $20
Wayne Hussey BrickCon