Robotics Competition -RoboMaxx-

Robot builders, It's time again to dust off your robots, grease the gears, adjust the servos and tighten up the screws for the third annual RoboMaxx
competition and convention. Online Registration is now open! We really appreciate those who take the time to do it before the event, it saves us a huge headache and make our day much more fun. To register, follow this link http://www.sorobotics.org/RoboMaxx/register /
If you missed RoboMaxx last year, you missed an awesome show! Everything from a Fully functional R2D2 replica, accompanied by a brigade of Star Wars characters, to a Flame throwing robot, to the first ever Nano Sumo competition, Combat robot rentals, a Biped humanoid, and a mass of robotics vendors. We gave away thousands in prizes, were featured in the Japanese magazine RoboCon, and drew in competitors from across America and abroad. You won't want to miss it this year, we've got another outstanding event in store. If anything can be learned from last years attendees, it would be that those who missed it missed an awesome show! So get to the website, register your robot and mark your calendars for Oct. 9th & 10th. If you miss it this year, your robot will never let you live it down. Cheers, The RoboMaxx Committee & Southern Oregon Robotics Society