Anybody want any SC-01 speech chips?

Hey guys, Sorry to spam... I won't make a habit of it, I promise...
I'm a coin-op video game collector. I've come across a source for Vortrax
SC-01 phenome speech chips. These are incredibly difficult to find. A bunch of old video games and pinballs used them. I've also been told that some old robots use them (such as the Heathkit's Hero 1 (sometimes called ET-19), Hero JR., and Hero 2000).
Anyways, I'm trying to get as many people to commit as I can... I'll need at least 10 units spoken for before I can even make the deal happen. I have a feeling that the more I can buy at once, the cheaper I can get them for.
If I get the minimum of 10 orders, the chips will be $50/ea. I know that sounds high, but what can I say... these chips are very very difficult to find, and that's just what they cost.
Anyways, I don't regularly read this newsgroup, so if you're interested, please email me privately. Since I'm not known here, you may ask for references on rec.games.video.arcade.collecting, or if you're so inclined (or feel it's relevant), my eBay feedback... my username is rob*carroll.
Thanks guys, have fun! Rob
: Anyways, I don't regularly read this newsgroup, so if you're interested, : please email me privately. Since I'm not known here, you may ask for : references on rec.games.video.arcade.collecting, or if you're so inclined : (or feel it's relevant), my eBay feedback... my username is rob*carroll.
. . . In fact, someone else in rgvac suggested posting here, thinking there would be an interest.
I still have one in a sealed MicroMint box from a high school project that never finished, or I'ld be picking one up for 'Someday'. :-)
-Chris
Chris Candreva -- snipped-for-privacy@westnet.com -- (914) 967-7816
Hi Chris. LOL.
-- (914) 967-7816