Camera

Looking for a small low cost color or bw camera and any information interfacing with such. I have a little experience w/microcontrollers and would like to do a wireless RC camera. I think I have the wireless part down but now im searching for a small low cost camera. I am not really looking for 30 frames a second w/excellent quality but would like more along the lines of a few images every few seconds w/good quality. I have been working mainly w/ basic stamps, basicx and atmel processors. I do have an old ccd parallel color connectx quickcam but have no idea how to interface it.

Bryan

Reply to
<spamtrap

The below links have some small wireless cam stuff that might be of interest.

Si Ballenger

You could use one of the cameras that the CMUCams use (OV7620 or OV6620). Convenient digital interfaces:

Mitch Berkson

Reply to
Mitch Berkson

Thanks Guys

Reply to
<spamtrap

Some of our customers have mounted our TrackerPod with the Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000 on their robots for a robotic head that has pan/tilt/digital zoom and tracking.

We will soon release a system that does all this with auto-focus and optical zoom for about $500.

Eagletron