Camera

Looking for a small low cost color or bw camera and any information interfacing with such. I have a little experience w/microcontrollers and
would like to do a wireless RC camera. I think I have the wireless part down but now im searching for a small low cost camera. I am not really looking for 30 frames a second w/excellent quality but would like more along the lines of a few images every few seconds w/good quality. I have been working mainly w/ basic stamps, basicx and atmel processors. I do have an old ccd parallel color connectx quickcam but have no idea how to interface it.
Bryan
--
Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea - massive,
difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of mind -

The below links have some small wireless cam stuff that might be of interest.
http://www.supercircuits.com/store/home.asp http://www.compgeeks.com/products.asp?cat=VID http://www.rc-cam.com/rc-cam4.htm http://www.dph.com/vidroc/vidroc_1.htm
snipped-for-privacy@myplaceinspace.com wrote:

You could use one of the cameras that the CMUCams use (OV7620 or OV6620). Convenient digital interfaces: http://www.electronics123.com/amazon/catalogue/c3-1-5.htm
Mitch Berkson
Thanks Guys
--
Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea - massive,
difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of mind -
Some of our customers have mounted our TrackerPod with the Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000 on their robots for a robotic head that has pan/tilt/digital zoom and tracking.
http://www.trackercam.com
We will soon release a system that does all this with auto-focus and optical zoom for about $500.