Oopic-R parallel port

I want to interface an Oopic-R with an old parallel port Connectix Quickcam BW camera I have lying around. I have the interface specs for the Quickcam, but I'm not sure how to connect it to the Oopic. Do I have to build an interface to connect the Quickcam's parallel port to the oopic's IO lines? I want to use an Oopic-R, because I think I can program it more easily from a Windows XP box (whose parallel port is hard to get at programatically).

Has anyone done this before? Any suggestions or ideas?

Reply to
Leigh Webber