Oopic FAQ?

Newb to Oopic ... anyone know of an FAQ?

Already checked Yahoo Oopic .. no FAQ there either.

One @ Oopic.com is very limited.

Thanks.

Reply to
gary mize

I have found that Dennis Clark's "Programming and Customizing the OOPic Microcontroller" is a must-have. Pick one up at Amazon or the local book store. The OOPic is a great product, but their documentation is so full of errors that it is nearly useless. Dennis Clark gets it right.

BRW

Reply to
Bennet Williams

I just went to half.com and abebooks.com. hanlf.com was used = $12.00 ? so i bought it. cheap enough.

Reply to
en