Old Sony Tektronix 308 - Service Manual / schematic needed

Hi all, just discovered that word recognizer does not seem to work. I tried the self test and it fails. The probe works on another analyzer, so
it should be something inside the unit.
Any chance someone could have a service manual (pdf) to spare? I don't want to spend on the service manual more than the analyzer itself. Thanks in advance,
Giuseppe Marullo snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMiname.com (remove what you know to answer)
PS: the user manual says that if the first part of the test (without the word recognizer) pass, the unit is okay. It does pass the first part, but fails then with the probe. Does anyone know about this model?
I have one, but I haven't used it in a while. No manuals here, sorry.
--
KC6ETE Dave's Engineering Page, www.dvanhorn.org
Microcontroller Consultant, specializing in Atmel AVR

Hi Giuseppe, you might see what you can find on the following sites ...
http://www.w7fg.com / http://www.livemanuals.com / http://home.att.net/~btuttleman/barrysite.html
- dan michaels www.oricomtech.com ==========================
Dan, they don't carry it, anyway a lot of useful info, thanks.

so
want