CR Electronics Press Brake Help

I'm hoping someone out there can help us out!
Our CR Electronics 350-ton Press Brake ~ Model #: G-320-41 w/Delem controler has been down for a few weeks now with an electrical problem ~
motor won't fire up. We can't seem to find anyone to service this machine since CR Electronics has folded and disappeared a year or so ago.
This machine plays an important part of our fabrication business and we're limping along with our smaller 160-ton press brake (not a CR Electronics).
To make matters worse, we don't even have a wiring diagram for it. They were going to translate one from Italian for us, but never did.
The unit is only 4 years old and this is the first major problem we have had with it.
Does anyone out there know of any technician that could help us (paid, of course). Or, does anyone have a copy of a wiring diagram for this model or any simular CR Press brake that we could use.
We are located in central Conencticut, if that helps any.
Thanks in advance,
Scott Rossignol DYCO Industries, Inc. 229 South Satellite RD South Windsor, CT 06074 PH: 860.289.4957 Fax: 860.528.2245
Scott Rossignol wrote:

I would first check lube tanks for proper levels, any door interlocks that could be open, nad any of the other little things that will shut down the machine. Fuses and breakers would be incuded in that check. Also any remote E stop buttons pushed in by accident will do it.
You don't really need a translated set of prints. After servicing so much japanese equipment i get to the point that I can almost read their writing. A set of prints in any language is a help.
John
Hmmm perhaps, perhaps, perhaps its the AC servo motor wait a minute oh doesn't that have a proximity error software/hardware, yeah that's what it is, but its all one unit isn't it?. Driver module yes you must replace the' motor circuit board.
John